Newf Dog Stampin

Newf Dog Stampin
Still Working on Stampin' Up

Sunday, May 2, 2010

What to do next






While I wait for my kit and order to come in I needed to find something to do. Went on stampin' connections, a website for stampin' up demonstrators.
This is the project I cased from Karen Philip's video site A card wallet. What a great project. She said to put business cards in it but you can also put a gift card in it to.

As for my basket, I used the Stampin' up big shot die 115965 Fancy Favor.
My sister said to save the piece that is at the edge of the "throw a way paper"
and make the handle. WHO KNEW???
The other pictures are of us on Derby Day. My mother wanted us to wear hats for the day. These were hats from my Aunt Polly's and my mother in laws closet. They came to me after they passed away.Sorry we look funny.....we may have had one...or two

1 comment:

Martha said...

Those little wallets are the cutest! But the highlight for me are the pics ~ those are great!