Newf Dog Stampin

Newf Dog Stampin
Still Working on Stampin' Up

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mojo Monday My first


My sister Martha Stewart( NOT that Martha) told me I should do the Mojo Monday card.
Being this is my first, I spent 2 hours getting it right just to pull the flowers off and start again.
Well here is what I did. I know it is plain but for my first attempt....not too bad. Do you know how hard it is to cut 1/8 inch strips to make thread when you don't own any??? And do you like the button....I made that too......

2 comments:

Martha said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the embossing you did and the coloring is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Maggie! The card is gorgeous! The button and "thread" is super cute. And I agree, the embossing you did is really good. Gives it a nice touch. Love it! Great job! Can't wait to see more! :-) Love, Rachel