Newf Dog Stampin

Newf Dog Stampin
Still Working on Stampin' Up

Saturday, May 15, 2010

May Card Day

Today is make a May Card Day for me. I used the Stampin' Up Bloom stamp. This stamp you can do so much with. My bee I stamped on card then stamped it again on some whisper white scrap , colored the bee, embossed his wings and cut him out.Then I mounted slightly off the lower stamp. Now it looks like a shadow....COOL! Also on the coloring I randomly painter the blooms with lilac and barely blue. I like the look. As for the other 3 cards I used the same stamp but put it on 3x6 card stock and added the edging with my lace edge punch. I found this on Stampin' Ups Stampin' Connection and the cards were done by Dawn G. It was a great video. Tomorrow is Father's Day cards

2 comments:

Martha said...

I just have to say, the coloring on these flowers is beautiful! I love how you blended the colors!!! And the bee is perfect!! great job

Martha said...

BTW your blog looks really nice. Decrease the label cloud so it only show the date